Tuesday 3 January 2012

Lake

 "Lake" was designed mostly for the recovery of good emotions and to express my desire for something fresh, energetic and relaxing. Once I finished the pieces I realized they both look like taken from the landscape of lakes and gardens. I love being surrounded by nature, there is no better way of recharging my batteries than secluding myself from the world of machine, technology and grey globalization and running into the wild.
So there I was, leaving darkens far behind and jumping into a fresh water and flower bloom of escapism. 
Thanks to the last project I realized that it is very interesting to have a couple of paintings reflecting on the same matter. Guess, bit of narrative application is good solution to emotionally expressive paintings. It seems to gives more clues to a viewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment